Senior Product Marketing Manager, eCommerce
Singapore - Remote
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Singapore - anywhere remote IN Singapore
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy seeks a Senior Product Marketing Manager who is knowledgeable and passionate about building e-commerce solution and familiar with marketplace and digital advertising. This role will be at the center of driving growth of GoDaddy e-commerce solution in South East Asia, creating Go-To-Market strategy and longer term marketing strategies and inform product strategies, launching products that help SMB sell, discover, and buy products they love and creating value for all users participating in the platform.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the market internally with Product Management and Engineering, with a focus on buyer and seller value propositions
- Conduct surveys, interviews, and product usage analyses to learn who current and prospective customers are, what they need, how our products meet their needs, and what other alternatives exist in the market
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging to be used in product launches and marketing campaigns for Square eCommerce products
- Be the voice of the (international) customer and partner with Product Management, Design and Engineering to establish product strategy and influence the product roadmap
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to all go-to-market teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are created
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support
- Develop data-driven life-cycle marketing and cross-sell strategies to promote product growth and retention
- Inform pricing and packaging strategy of e-commerce products in SEA
- Review GoDaddy eCommerce products' competitive offerings and promote ongoing differentiation
Your experience should include...
The ideal candidate will have responsibility to drive growth in existing markets, inform our international expansion strategy, and promote our go-to market strategy development and execution; will also ensures that the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels and represents the customer's voice in product strategy decisions .
- 5-8 years of professional experience, including business/growth strategy and Marketing experience. Working directly with/on marketplaces, e-commerce/social commerce, digital advertising products for SEA markets required.
- Experience working in a product marketing or general management capacity background in Marketing to small business audiences
- Quantitative analytical experience. Demonstrated experience driving strategic analysis to influence product and business decisions
- Product Management experience scoping and manages projects and delivering outcomes against timelines.
- Experience in growth or life-cycle marketing by email, in-product, content marketing, and other owned/ earned channels would be a plus.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (product, engineering , design) to develop, launch and scale a product.
- Ability to thrive in an Agile and lean environment and operate at all altitudes from strategy to “hands on” execution by responding quickly to customer needs and collaborating on iterative solutions to arrive at the best possible outcomes
Our ideal candidate will understand product strategy, growth marketing, positioning and messaging; have experience with and strong perspectives on SAAS and e-commerce as well as understanding of digital advertising, with a deep understanding of industry competitive landscape, trends, and business models in South East Asia. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results, and developing and executing product launch plans to bring products to market.
We've got your back...
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.