Technical Product Manager - Artificial Intelligence for Autonomous Vehicles.- San Diego
Los Angeles, CA
Posted 2 weeks ago
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
(RELOCATION TO SAN DIEGO REQUIRED)
TuSimple is a global Artificial Intelligence Technology Company. We are the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are multiple generations ahead of anyone in the world. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first GLOBALLY commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
TuSimple has builds an array of sophisticated tools specifically engineered for Autonomous Driving and AI R&D. These include software tools for simulation, data analysis, mapping, and testing for efficient and fast algorithm development in rapid iterations. We are looking for a product manager to take the lead role on advancing and maturing these technologies.
The ideal match is a hybrid product manager with an engineering background who can leverage their capability to push forward innovation in AI and Autonomous Vehicles.
- Take the lead on at least one of our products - you will be responsible for defining the product and vision and representing this to the company
- Understand and refine ambiguous needs into a highly defined and effective product road map
- Collaborate with the R&D, Software Engineering, and Program Management teams to ensure that everyone is aligned with what your team is planning to work on and when it will be delivered
- Iterate quickly as needs or priorities within the company shift
- Completely own delivery of your product(s) to internal stakeholders
- B.S. in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
- 3+ years as a Product Manager for a highly technical product
- Strong business background, comfortable with ambiguity
- Coding experience - you should be able to use and test the products you’re helping to build
- Prefer prior experience building products involving mapping, video game development (simulation), machine learning algorithms, or data infrastructure
- Having some experience in C++ or Python would be very helpful in this role.
- Relocation Assistance
- Stock Options
- Red Carpet Interview Experience
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.