Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
You will build from scratch and develop the growth set-up of a market leading business in Japan. It is a spectacular opportunity to launch and scale the growth operations of a new food brand within a very short period of time in an industry-disruptive setting. You will be able to scale a new venture within a very successful company and get the best of both worlds!
As the (Senior) Growth Marketing Manager for HelloFresh Japan, you will be responsible for launching and driving the overall customer growth, and build and lead the new Japan growth team.
What you’ll do
- You strategize the HelloFresh growth strategy in Japan across all channels, building on HelloFresh proven growth playbook and customizing it largely for the Japan market
- You oversee Online Performance Marketing, executed in collaboration with our Global Marketing team and/or with a local performance marketing agency (SEM, Paid Social, Influencers, Affiliates, SEO, Display, Video, Mobile)
- You set up from scratch and manage hands-on the Offline channels
- You take a strategic and pragmatic approach to scaling and optimizing channels to meet conversions, CAC, ROI and budget goals
- You actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test (new channels, channel innovation)
- You build and maintain relationships with vendors for Offline channels and with the Global Online Marketing team
- You build and lead a high-performing Japan growth team
- You set clear targets and KPIs to ensure the team are constantly pushing themselves to hit the next level
- You report into the Japan MD
What you’ll bring
- Master’s degree from a top university in Business, Economics, Marketing, Stats, Engineering or quantitative or analytical field
- 5+ year hands-on experience growing, scaling and optimising online and offline performance marketing channels for the Japanese market, in a high-growth environment and in a data-driven way
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to deal with a broad range of challenges related to launching and scaling a growth marketing set-up
- Experience sourcing and managing vendors and agencies in Japan
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions and cultures and in geographically dispersed teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Languages: Native Japanese and excellent English
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our product and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, free drinks and snacks in the office, etc.)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.