Belgrade, Vojvodina, Serbia
Encompass is the creator of Know Your Customer (KYC) automation software, utilizing robotic search to discover everything a KYC policy demands.
With offices in Sydney, Glasgow, London, Singapore and Belgrade we are a rapidly growing international company. We are fortunate to have some of the industry’s leading professionals amongst us and a group of bright and committed teammates.
As a Scrum Master you will work with Squads, with the aim to transition to a corporate Agile methodology that will fit the entire business. You will help maturate the business into an efficient process-driven enterprise. The overall goal is to allow agility for the Engineering teams, provide committed and scheduled products to meet the expectations of the Delivery and Sales teams and ultimately contribute to customer happiness. You will be responsible for monitoring the Scrum process and Scrum meetings, increase your team efficiency by motivating them, and be an advocate for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness.
Day to day, this means you will:
- Guide the team and the organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values, in order to ensure Customer Success
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of an organised approach
- Guide the team on how to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and of the organisation, coach them to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable
- Remove impediments and/or guide the team to remove impediments by using the right tools
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution, providing goals/objectives, as well as expected results for meetings.
- Organise and facilitate Scrum meetings and ceremonies, such as Stand-ups, show and tells, Sprint planning, and retrospectives.
To succeed, you must:
- Have worked with SDLC and technical Squads before
- Have experience of promoting Agile methodologies and of managing stakeholders who don’t understand or appreciate them
- Have a thorough grasp of Atlassian technologies especially JIRA
- Have solid problem-solving skills, supported by a logical, methodical and thorough approach to implementation
- Be familiar with and have experience on widely successful Agile technologies: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games.
- Be an ambassador for continuous improvement and be tenacious in your pursuit of better ways of working. You also pride yourself on seeing things through and making the vision a reality.
Nice to have
- An industry standard Agile qualification
- SAFe 5.0 certification
We offer a rewarding and challenging place to work, a transparent and collaborative culture and as we grow as a business our benefits package will grow with us. Below are some of what we currently offer:
- Staff pension plan
- Company wide bonus
- Participation in our share options scheme
- Adult approach to flexible working/remote working (post Covid)
- Full access to Udemy for online training
- Allocated L&D budget for employees
- Paid Volunteering Leave programme