Product Owner (Salesforce)
Miami, FL OR Denver, CO or Remote
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 9 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
The Product Owner will contribute directly to the massive development of our company by acting as the main point of contact for our sales teams and reporting. You have direct responsibility for our sales analysis to improve the quality of leads and taking our business to the next level.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborates with global tech teams, partners and customers to co-develop a road map and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Translates product road map features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development working in a Salesforce environment
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Experience with procurement, expense management, and treasury businesses and processes
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first thinking mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Great communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives