Product Manager (10.000 - 14.000 zł netto+vat)
As a Product Manager at Survicate your job will be to help the team and the company ship the right product to our users. Fixing even the tiniest bug, or releasing a new feature makes a huge impact on how easily thousands of companies around the world are able to collect and act upon collected feedback.
More about us:
- Survicate helped over 20.000 users worldwide collect and act on customer feedback; our surveys are seen by over million people a month.
- We work in an autonomous, cross-skilled product team that consists of: Frontend and Backend Developers, QAs, Product Designers, and a Product Manager;
- We love collaboration, discussing product ideas, creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, and getting it released.
In a typical week as a Product Manager at Survicate you’ll:
- Build product that will impact thousands of people every day
- Manage the product roadmap of the area you're responsible for. You'll capture wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise the work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Be striving for better understanding of customers problems and needs. You’ll collaborate with your team to come up with solutions that solve these problems.
- Evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for. You'll deliver world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, and finish work on time
Your skills and experience
- Multiple years experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of shipping impactful products.
- You're an exceptional communicator. You can transfer complex topics and projects into easy-to-understand messages. You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You communicate clearly and frequently. You listen well.
- Tasks like writing user stories, talking with customers, idea research, task prioritisation, daily stand-ups, feature mockups are a piece of cake for you.
- You have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions.
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS business model as well as the related concepts like churn, retention and so on.
- You're a self-motivated team player, able to work in fast-paced environment with minimal oversight.
- Written and spoken English at at least C1 level is a must.
- [Surveys/Panel PM] Ideally you have have a strong design background, as it’s essential you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- [Integrations PM] API development and integrations experience strongly preferred.
- The real impact on shaping the future of communication with our Clients
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of 100% remote work
- 26 days of annual leave for all employees
- Office in Warsaw, Śródmieście
- Company’s events – meetings, occasional retreats
- Private health insurance, Multisport & benefit platform
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team