Growth Marketing Specialist (Paid Media)
Columbia, MO; Kansas City, MO
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Growth Marketing Specialist (Paid Media)
EquipmentShare is searching for a Growth Marketing Specialist to join our team. This position can be local to Columbia, MO, or the Kansas City, MO, area.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare’s product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare’s rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and it’s a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we’ve built into our rental fleet. And it’s just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customer’s experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
We’re seeking a Growth Marketing Specialist who loves a challenge, data-driven and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills, and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
This position will directly manage all paid digital channels, (including search, social, retargeting, video, and programmatic, which includes Google, Facebook, and other emerging platforms) and will help shape and execute our overall Search Engine Marketing and Paid Media strategy. The ideal candidate will combine technical experience, an analytical approach, and the creativity to develop best-in-class, high-performing paid media campaigns that supporting our rapid growth in B2C and B2B. Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, the new Growth Marketing Specialist position will be responsible for campaign strategy, execution, and monitoring to support key business goals, eCommerce revenue targets, and marketing objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is detail-oriented, methodical, takes ownership, can quickly synthesize metrics, and enjoys working with others.
- Manage the execution of paid media programs, driving maximum ROI across digital channels, including paid search, paid social, retargeting, video, and display.
- Own the holistic view of our paid media efforts, defining clear KPIs across the marketing funnel that enables the team to clearly gauge investment effectiveness
- Responsible for strategic planning of digital advertising campaigns, including budget allocations and timing recommendations.
- Generate and share monthly paid media reports detailing KPIs for past and ongoing campaigns.
- Create and execute ongoing testing strategies to constantly optimize campaign performance.
- Lead campaign execution, optimization, and ongoing monitoring
- Analyze campaign performance, contextualize trends, spot outliers, opportunities for improvement
- Maintain expert knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads best practices, while continuing to recommend new platforms and channels for greater overall reach and improved conversions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders/copywriters to deliver engaging and impactful search and social ad copy that aligns with brand attributes and target audiences.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product, and Business Analytics teams to achieve goals, but needs to bring an ‘own it’ attitude and has the ability and the initiative to drive their work/projects.
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of lead generation and conversion optimization best practices for both B2B and B2C campaigns
- Experience managing a six-seven figure ad budget and forecasting performance trends
- Experience leading and developing growth strategies across channels and audiences, with a heavy focus on digital including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube, Gmail), Bing Ads, Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), and podcasts
- Experience in both lead generation and triggered remarketing campaigns for eCommerce
- Demonstrated success scaling innovative programs in fast-paced, dynamic organizations
- Passion for paid growth and growth hacking and enjoys sleuthing data to identify insights
- Problem Solver — possessing exceptional organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Persistent and Creative — will do whatever is necessary to get the work done and has a sense of ownership for their work. Knows when to ask for input, but thrives on working through complexities
- Exercises Diplomacy – can to tell the truth without being off-putting or creating division.
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage benefits and life insurance coverage
- Generous paid time off
- Stocked breakroom and full kitchen (breakfast and lunch provided daily from our in-house chef) (Columbia, MO)
- Corporate Gym - available late May 2021! (Columbia, MO)
- Your choice of machine (MacBook, Linux, PC) plus 32 Curved Monitor
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home through EquipmentCare
- Opportunities for career and professional development with conferences, events, seminars, continued education
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve had explosive growth—and we’re not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we’d love to meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V