Product Owner - Green Chef
Posted 2 weeks ago
Come see what’s cookin’ at Green Chef!
At Green Chef, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The Green Chef team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Product Owner, you’ll report to the Sr. Product Manager, take ownership of growth features and be expected to add value to our end customers that supports faster growth and market expansion. You will be the customer voice of the scrum team and work closely with design and engineering to translate ideas into user stories and detailed acceptance criteria. To succeed in this role, you should be able to identify opportunities using data, test your hypotheses, and report on features’ impact to KPIs. An ability to focus on the highest value initiatives, identify solutions, and work with speed and agility in an egoless manner are core skill sets to this position.
You will ...
- Develop, test, and iterate on growth and retention features to add value to our customers and improve acquisition and retention KPIs
- Translate qualitative and quantitative customer data into insights to build business cases and inform prioritization of features by ROI
- Conduct teardowns of key features of our competitors in the meal kit delivery service and leading subscription model businesses
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand pain points and needs, gather requirements, and identify solutions
- Project manage initiatives with cross-functional teams to improve the Green Chef customer experience in the digital product
- Work with our Boulder-based tech team to translate the business needs into tech solutions and follow progress of work to address issues during sprints
- Able to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally and autonomously
- Goal-oriented with the ability to break complex, unstructured problems down into components of impact and derive quantifiable action items
- Proactive with good communication skills to clearly articulate and share your work
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical environment
- Passionate about the customer experience
- A team player; you thrive working closely with our local team as well as the large international and geographically dispersed teams
- You have a strong business mind-set and are at your best working with e-commerce KPIs
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for engineering, design, customer support, and senior and global stakeholders
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in business or STEM-related field (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- 2-3 years of product experience with a bonus if that experience is in e-Commerce or a subscription-based companies
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills to support data-driven product development with a baseline knowledge of SQL and data visualization
- Familiarity with Agile methodology, Scrum and Kanban processes
- Understanding of AB testing
- Track record of creative problem solving and the desire to create/build new products
- You have an innate ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes and develop products with their needs in mind
- Experience working with UI/UX to leverage customer feedback from interviews, surveys, testing and other discovery methods to distill the results into action items
- Prior experience in conversion rate optimization preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing the organization
- Have coordinated projects across business units or project management experience
- Experience individually driving projects, managing multiple projects and balancing priorities
- A pragmatic, hands-on mentality to drive towards impact
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks and catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.