Product Analyst - Temporary Position
Ness Ziona, Israel
Here at Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools to enable high-impact professional-quality video for businesses. These A.I. based tools enable any business to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple, and cost-effective way. Our tools make intelligent automated video creation accessible to any business, with hosting that is designed to deliver a dynamic viewing experience in an interactive video player that is embeddable in the front of every online presence.
We are looking for a brilliant and passionate Analyst to join our team!
In Vimeo Israel, we are leading the video creation domain in Vimeo. We have an amazing product - Vimeo Create, video creation and editing, an AI-based tool enabling any user to create a professional video in instant.
As a Product Analyst, you will work closely with product managers, developers, and designers to constantly improve our products, the user experience, user engagement, and retention.
Your insights will impact the creation experience and videos quality for millions of users
What you’ll do:
- Work with large amounts of complex data to proactively provide actionable insights for our product and the company’s strategy as a whole.
- Own all data aspects of the product - mapping the screens and features, defining BI events for dev teams to implement, define the business logic behind tables and views for BI engineering teams.
- Build and maintain dashboards to make informed decisions quickly while empowering other cross-functional teams to have information readily accessible.
- Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses on product and user experience optimization.
- You will answer complex questions and affect decision making on executive management level
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 1+ Years of experience as a Business/ Data Analyst
- SQL proficiency - a must
- B2C experience, understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, LTV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Experience with AB Tests analysis - a significant advantage
- Experience working with BI tools (Tableau - an advantage)
- Fluent English (written and oral)
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.