Senior Product Designer, Marketplace
HQ San Francisco or US Remote
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll design exceptional experiences for our Marketplace of creator-built design assets and integrations for Webflow customers. You will partner closely with engineering and product to create a digital Webflow marketplace that is as discoverable as it is frictionless in navigating, ultimately serving designers, marketing teams, business owners, and Webflow users at all scales to build world-class websites faster and more effectively.
About the role
- Location: HQ San Francisco or US Remote
As a Senior Product Designer on Marketplace, you’ll …
- Design exceptional end-to-end customer experiences based on qualitative and quantitative data to drive customer and business outcomes
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to explore complex problem spaces and identify potential solutions through low-fidelity deliverables, mockups, and wireframes
- Deliver high-fidelity designs and specs to clearly communicate product design requirements for engineers
- Regularly engage with customers to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and pain points
- Collaborate with other product designers and teams across the customer experience of marketplace
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Designer if you:
- Are a seasoned Product Designer with experience working in complex software or design product environments
- Start with customers and champion customer insights in your process
- Translate ambiguous problem spaces into clear plans and iterate through solutions
- Effectively organize and communicate your thoughts to teammates and across teams
- Thrive working autonomously to conceptualize and manage your own initiatives
- Can navigate and quickly move forward within a scaling company building a complex visual development platform
- Have experience with marketplaces, integrations, and/or ecommerce systems
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Product Designer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.