Senior Product Designer (Americas Timezones)
Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, are looking for great people to help us scale. As a Product Designer at Mixmax, you will be responsible for building delightful products that will change the way that people think about work. This is a high impact role, with an opportunity to work on a good mix of challenging product design projects and occasional visual design support for key marketing campaigns.
You will be working with a very senior design team that likes to move fast and has a strong vision for design at Mixmax. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has strong visual design skills and is looking for a challenging opportunity to take their UX skills to the next level.
Within three months, you'll:
- Gained a solid understanding of the product, market space & our vision
- Have designed and shipped 2-3 key product features
- Contributed to and enhanced our visual design language for both product and marketing.
- Provided design support for occasional marketing campaigns.
- Partnered with other designers to build our product design system and design processes.
Within six months, you'll:
- Have established an incredibly exciting design vision for your product area and own design for core parts of the product.
- Have made a demonstrable impact on our visual design language in collaboration with the other senior designers on the team.
- Increased the design quality bar for your product area and also Mixmax at large.
Preferred skills and background
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working as a product designer on B2B SaaS products with lots of traffic/users.
- Strong visual design background. Your early career could have been in graphic design or marketing agencies.
- Proven ability to prototype complex product and user flows.
- Ability to isolate customer needs and turn ambiguous problems or ideas into a clear, simple design with minimal guidance.
- Incredible attention to detail. You want to ship the best customer experience and will not compromise. Your designs are incredibly detailed and you are able to provide unambiguous clarity to product & engineering.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You will do what it takes to design & ship your feature and make it successful. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats to get things done - whether it means recruiting customers for interviews, doing UX research, or helping QA your products..
- Deep empathy for users. You love meeting and learning from all customers - from users on our free plan to decision makers in large enterprises and are familiar with common user research methods.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on product people absolutely love!