Senior Product Manager, APIs and Integrations
Remote - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to focus on creating the most useful and usable APIs and determining the best ways to expand the Total Expert integration ecosystem. You’ll build strong partnerships with our amazing engineers and designers and work with them to identify delightful ways to solve problems through APIs and integrations.
You’ll also develop a keen sense of empathy with internal and external customers (including developers) through direct observation and data analysis, and you’ll band together with cross-functional team members from all departments in the organization to get your solutions to market while communicating priorities, progress, scope and tradeoffs. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Lead product management efforts for Total Expert APIs and productized integrations, increasing the breadth and depth of our integration capabilities.
- Establish Total Expert as the hub of a customer experience ecosystem that can connect to any other system in a variety of technology stacks.
- Initiate market research and analysis of market size, opportunity and segments to identify and prioritize market problems worth solving
- Translate strategic market problems into measurable hypotheses, then test, learn, and iterate to define how to solve those problems
- Define, own, analyze and report on the metrics that determine the success of tests and product launches
- Clearly communicate rationale and top tradeoffs for prioritized features to all stakeholders
- Maintain close relationships with customers to proactively manage the product roadmap, solicit feedback on experiments and manage expectations on deliverables
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure product features drive high adoption, amazing quality and customer delight
- Deliver Sales and Support awareness training during development and release activities, in collaboration with Product Marketing, to ensure teams are prepared for product launches
- Foster a workplace with the highest moral and ethical standards to ensure Total Expert remains an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
What we look for:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in cloud software
- Successful experience working with, building, and managing APIs and integrations
- Extensive experience working directly with software engineers and operations.
- Ability to understand technical details, provide guidance and documentation for technical users while also showing the ability to translate for a non-technical audience
- Entrepreneurial approach to build relationships (internal and external), make progress and work through obstacles
- Superior analytical, prioritization, communication and negotiating skills
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems
- Experience serving as product owner for a scrum team, helping to manage scrum ceremonies and constantly seeking to educate the team on product strategy and roadmap
- Consistent delivery of high-quality user stories, using an agile approach, that represent collaborative solutions to critical product needs
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Knowledge in the Financial Services industry
- Professional experience as a software engineer
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
Big Company Benefits, High Growth Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Club Membership
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.