Associate Product Manager - Virtual Accounts
Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
About Product Management
Our product management team sets the direction for our growing portfolio of products. As advocates of our customers, we collaborate closely with a diverse group of engineers, designers, and business partners to achieve a common goal: shipping high-quality products that help our merchants succeed.
Product managers at Xendit play the role of being the “glue” that binds many functions together in our organization. We interact with our customers, create roadmaps, analyze business processes, design user-facing flows, and facilitate with stakeholders to turn their visions into reality — while having fun along the way.
We're looking for an associate product manager (APM) to build products that help our merchants to send and accept payments at scale, as well as grow their businesses. As an APM you’ll be staffed on an existing product team within Xendit’s core, growth, payment channels, applications, or platform groups. You’ll be responsible for a defined scope and have an opportunity to make a significant impact on our customers.
This role is a unique opportunity where you will learn and grow at a rapid pace through hands-on experience and one-on-one coaching from senior product leaders.
- Work with your engineering and design teams to ideate and build products that solve our customers’ pain points
- Understand our customer needs, conduct user research, and identify opportunities for how we can add value to their businesses
- Develop compelling business cases, make crisp prioritizations, and design clear success metrics for your initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders such as Sales, Account Management, and Operations while shepherding your projects through the stages of initial conception, launch, and scale
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- You have 1-2 years of product management experience
- You are a creative product thinker, who can bring a fresh approach to how products can break through and succeed in the marketplace
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You take complete ownership of your product. The buck stops with you
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it
- You are a skilled communicator, can champion a product without authority, and work well with a breadth of stakeholders including engineering, business people, and C-level executives
- While you don’t necessarily code yourself, you can get excited about technical topics like APIs and architecture, as well as hold your own in conversations with engineers about them
- You have an analytical mindset, know how to make data-informed decisions, and possess either prior knowledge or willingness to learn SQL
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.