Marketing Manager - Growth Marketing
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
The Passbook team is leading the charge on expanding our financial services suite. Passbook gives immigrants peace of mind by offering access to banking services they need. They can open a mobile spending account within minutes and use their funds at home or abroad, all without the hassle of minimum balances or monthly fees. We operate like a startup within Remitly, combining the best parts of working in an early-stage venture with the resources of a later-stage technology company. Come help us grow the banking platform that Time Magazine named one of the Best Inventions of 2020.
As the Digital Marketing Manager - Growth Marketing, you will sit on our growth team and acquire new Passbook customers by launching and managing holistic digital marketing campaigns. Our top priorities are to manage successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and paid search with Google AdWords. A track record on these channels is a must, but as we evolve, we may explore new channels and formats - such as display ads and YouTube videos.
In partnership with Product, Design, Product Marketing, Engineering and Analytics partners, you'll create messaging and positioning for each audience, and design the right media mix and spend to maximize results for that audience.
You are someone who can translate high-level goals into execution and details. You embrace a culture of experimentation and learning to deliver results. When a campaign gains traction, you're fanatic about optimization; but you're also eager to share lessons learned when you've identified something that doesn't work.
You'll report directly to the Director of Growth at Passbook.
What You'll Do
- Create a multi-channel digital marketing strategy encompassing social media, SEO and display ads based on hypotheses, data insights, performance results and competitive research
- Build campaigns that prompt customer actions, based on where they are in the funnel, including awareness, trial, conversion and referrals — with an eye towards creating a seamless experience across all digital touch points, including email, landing pages and app
- Partner with internal design teams to create compelling collateral, and experiment with modes of delivery, including static and video ads
- Partner with external agencies to scale new channels, and act be on point defining requirements and managing deliverables
- Manage and report campaign results, with data-driven recommendations on how to enhance outcomes and efficiency
Who You Are
- 5-8+ years of experience in digital marketing, with experience creating and executing campaigns across a variety of channels — including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google App Campaigns and Search and Apple Search Ads
- You have experience testing and optimizing campaigns through target selection, A/B testing and copy
- Experience guiding creative teams and agencies to achieve results
- Strength in distilling strategy (the what) into an execution strategy (the how)
- Experience writing queries or using Excel to crunch data and analyze campaign performance and segmentation
- A passion for the startup environment, where we learn fast, move fast and make decisions based on imperfect information
- Alignment to and a history of making decisions consistent with our mission and values
- Love of art, branding, and design
- Impeccable writing
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits and 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Who We Are
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer