Sr. Enterprise Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 weeks ago
Sr. Enterprise Product Marketing Manager - San Francisco
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 20 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Sr. Enterprise Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing organization. This role will own and drive the overall product marketing strategy for Grammarly with enterprise and mid-market product offerings.
As Grammarly’s Sr. Enterprise Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to influence what we build for large businesses. In this role, you will:
- Lead the Enterprise and Mid-Market Product Marketing team, managing team performance while supporting career development and growth.
- Distill industry and market feedback into market intelligence that informs product roadmap and key strategies.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, and qualitative feedback while representing market concerns internally (focusing on enterprise solutions) with Product and Engineering.
- Develop and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plans tailored for different types of buyers and users (e.g., C-suite, functional buyers such as support and marketing leaders, and end-users).
- Align and lead cross-functional efforts with Sales, Product, Engineering, Growth, and Marketing to drive successful global product launches for the enterprise segment.
- Communicate the value proposition of new product offerings to all go-to-market teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are created.
- Drive large-scale adoption and retention of our product, sharing goals with cross-functional partners.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has a proven track record of influencing, taking to market, and driving adoption for products in medium to large-size business customers, preferably in SaaS environments.
- Has demonstrated insights-driven narrative and positioning abilities that propel adoption and market momentum.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of—and desire to influence—the product development process.
- Is an expert in driving successful product, feature, and positioning launches by liaising with and activating marketing, PR, and other channels and teams.
- Has command of foundational methods of research and data gathering: product analytics, win-loss interviews, surveys, focus groups, sales feedback, and support
- Specializes in dividing a large customer base into addressable segments and customizing marketing to add greater value for those audiences.
- Can successfully coordinate and drive multiple stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal.
- Has the ability to understand complex product requirements and distill them into simple messages.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead and scale high-performance teams, with a strong focus on talent management, skill growth, and strengths-based career development.
- Works well with ambiguity and can bring others along on a path to clarity.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.