Data Product Manager
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We’re Europe’s no.1 road freight forwarder with the goal of disrupting and revolutionising this traditional industry. The challenges are huge as many logistics processes and procedures are very manual and inefficient, we’re solving this problem by digitalising and automating to allow for much smoother and more efficient goods transportation. You can learn more about us here.
At the spear-tip of this digitalisation and automation is our “Smart Logistics Business Area”, which aims to provide the business with data-driven tools to support their processes and decisions, be it in the form of raw data from our data warehouse, a fully supported Salesforce-suite, recommendation engine as well as predictive models and advanced analytics solutions.
For the latter part, we’re looking for a Data Product Manager that will help us drive the Analytics (r)evolution at sennder taking it to the next level of self-service analytics. We are considering candidates who want to be base in our Berlin or Paris office.
Your challenge will be:
- Driving the evolution of Analytics at sennder from ad hoc projects to self-service analytics.
- Owning the Analytics Roadmap on a set of business domains
- Responsible for what we build, priorities and how we’ll judge success of our initiatives
- Ensuring frictionless and efficient analytics project delivery - from discovery to go-live
- Leading change management and data literacy projects
- Partnering-up with business & product leaders to have data analytics at the core of every initiative
To get there you will need:
- A sharp analytical and result-oriented mindset
- A proven track record as Data Product manager, Product manager with an important analytics focus, a Team lead data analyst or similar. You are a seasoned professional and preferably have been working in fast-moving tech ecosystems and/or a mobility player.
- You love working with a wide range of stakeholders with different backgrounds and levels of data literacy and engaging them into solving complex problems with you.
- Passion for data analytics : you understand modern data ecosystems and cloud technologies. You are experienced working with data transformation tools and analytics platforms and enjoy building yourself if needed (data visualisation, SQL…)
- Outstanding communication skills and fluent English. Any additional language is a plus
- A growth mindset : you’re a constant learner and want to engage in new challenges with focus, passion and humility.
- foster collaboration, lead by example and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What we will be offering:
- The chance to join a scale-up in its thrilling hyper growth phase and offices in 7 different countries
- Be a part of a diverse and international team counting over 40+ nationalities
- Countless opportunities to connect in and out of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organisers
- Structured promotion process, to ensure everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Work from home and flexible working
- An attractive financial package
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly and supportive atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.