Data Product Manager DACH (f/m/d/x)
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
The job of a Data Product Manager (f/m/d/x) in the DACH OpsTech team is to design a data landscape that provides the company with all the data it needs to run its operations in the best possible way, e.g. through automating decisions about orders in our warehouses, ensuring timely data delivery for our ingredient ordering or providing customer data to our Customer Care center. We are looking for a Data Product Manager (f/m/d/x) to envision, design and establish data products as well as flows that enable us to lift all the potential of our business.
Your area of responsibility
- You will shape and own the product vision for the local data landscape at HelloFresh DACH. You will be bringing the existing transformation and visualisation tools into a structure that enables scalability and flexibility in our operations. This applies for tools throughout the entire value chain (Product Development, Menu Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Production, Customers Care)
- You will become the main contact in all questions regarding how data moves through the local systems and how it is transformed, stored, visualized throughout our entire DACH value chain
- You will manage the roadmap and portfolio of an agile team of OpsTech developers that enables a smoothless flow of data
- You will collect requirements for new tools or data products and align them with all relevant stakeholders
- You will identify and assess opportunities to unlock business value through improvements to the data we collect
- You will communicate the portfolio and progress of the team to all stakeholders in a comprehensive, reader-oriented manner
- You will constantly exchange and align the local portfolio with our international stakeholders
- You are willing to learn something new every day
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong analytical, data-driven mindset and are at your best working with KPIs
- You speak the language of engineers and are comfortable engaging in high-level technical discussions. We are using Python and Tableau for most of our tools and data products
- You’re able to explain technical topics to a non-technical audience and business topics to a technical audience
- You have developed complex internal tools before
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders
- You bring experience with agile methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You have outstanding communication skills in English, both oral and written. Ideally you can also speak German fluently
- Being able to query databases and potentially write code is considered a big plus
What else we offer you
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing food companies in Europe in an exciting hyper growth phase
- The opportunity to be in direct exchange with OpsTech experts and to continuously develop yourself professionally
- A vibrant, international environment and a motivated team in a feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career through the exchange with senior project managers
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!