Senior Product Owner
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm is looking for a Senior Product Owner who is ready advance their career in the Data Security and Forensics market. Product Owners are critical in our mission to protect our customers from damaging cyber threats. This person will curate and prioritize the engineering backlog for 1-2 Agile Scrum teams within a SAFe release train and will be leaders on our growing Product team. Partnering with Product Managers, Engineers, and other internal and external stakeholders, Product owners will define and drive their team(‘s) backlog and mentor junior Product Owners.
You will be your team’s number-one fan, and will be expected to advocate for your plan, communicate across the organization and with external customers and partners about the vision and goals for your team. You will develop an in-depth understanding of the LogRhythm Product architecture and user experience.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Have 4+ years’ experience in a Product Owner role, and professional experience in the Information Security market
- Define use-cases and problem statements for highly technical use cases, collect data formally and informally, make decisions pragmatically, and communicate priorities clearly
- Be an expert in our business drivers, customer needs and competitive challenges
- Communicate complex concepts to the organization and customers
- Plan and prioritize the team backlog and contribute to the feature backlog
- Assess value, develop cases, prioritize stories and collaborate with Product Managers on features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide team backlog management, sprint planning, and elaboration of user stories for high-output teams working on technically complex problems
- Employ analytical and problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to investigate issues with attention to detail
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Be an expert on our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and organizational best-practices
- Lead as a key team member in the Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum and Agile process and principles
- Put the customer first
- Have a passion for product quality
- Communicate often and clearly, and are comfortable giving presentations
- Jump in and lead
- Are organized and manage their time well
- Exhibit sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are creative thinkers with a vision
- Pay attention to details
Salary and Other Compensation;
- The annual starting salary for this position is $130-140 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive a home working allowance dependent on home working arrangement
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - May 13th 2021
- Reporting to: PO Manager
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.