Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Remote - United States
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This position can be based in our New York or Washington DC offices or remote within the United States.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a B2B SaaS marketer with experience developing and executing on strategic, target marketing plans to drive revenue and growth. You have an in-depth understanding of SaaS marketing best practices in the Enterprise segment and a strong desire to own strategy and execution for full funnel, multi-touch campaigns.
As our Senior Segment Marketing Manager you'll partner with Enterprise sales to communicate the Dataminr Pulse value proposition to select audience segments and develop campaigns that support a prospect’s path to purchase and drive demand. You will drive tactics and content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails, and webcast programming to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the purchase funnel. You will make data driven decisions to optimize activity to support business growth in meaningful ways, with a keen focus on metrics.
You're highly organized, hard working, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills and broad experience with marketing automation, email marketing, nurture, and analytics.
- Own the marketing plan for the Enterprise segment
- Partner closely with the Enterprise segment to develop programs that support Sales, with responsibility for quarterly targets
- Develop strategies, plans and programs to target and engage high-value Enterprise prospect accounts
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (Digital, Email, Web, Events, Mail/Media); evolve plans to based on results and changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across Marketing, Sales and Creative teams, partnering with external agencies as appropriate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field; advanced degree a plus
- 6+ years’ marketing experience, including 3 years’ experience in an Enterprise B2B marketing role
- Experience developing, executing, measuring and reporting on best-in-class demand generation and nurture programs for B2B audiences
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with Enterprise sales leadership
- Experience working with Marketing Automation and CRM tools
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.#LI-KW #LI-REMOTE