Growth Marketing Manager
Remote - United States
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This position can be based in our New York or Washington DC offices or remote within the United States.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
The Segment Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing on strategic, target marketing plans to drive revenue and growth. You have an in-depth understanding of SaaS marketing best practices and a strong desire to own strategy and execution for full funnel, multi-touch campaigns.
As our Segment Marketing Manager you'll communicate the Dataminr Pulse value proposition to select audience segments and develop campaigns that support a prospect’s path to purchase. You will work cross-functionally within the marketing team to build programs that reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the purchase funnel. You understand what it takes to build a strong pipeline, and thrive in a performance based environment.
You're highly organized, hard working, and thrive in a high-growth environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills and broad experience with marketing automation, email marketing, nurture, and analytics.
- Develop strategies, plans and programs to target and engage high-value prospect accounts in support of sales revenue targets
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs
- Work closely with sales and marketing leaders to align on marketing strategies and programs to engage target accounts and support Sales teams
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns to engage high value prospects to help move them through the sales funnel
- Partnering closely with the Sales organization to develop a plan that support Sales pipeline targets, with responsibility for quarterly MQL and Opportunity targets
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, delivering, and optimizing best-in-class campaign and lead generation programs for a B2B SaaS audience
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership and align on shared goals
- Experience working with CRM and MAP tools required, Salesforce and HubSpot experience preferred
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.