Growth Marketing Senior Associate
New York, New York
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Senior Associate, Growth Marketing to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) and Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the company’s revenue forward.
The Senior Associate, Growth Marketing will be a key player in the ownership and development of our customer acquisition initiatives across our Paid Editorial and Paid Partnerships channels. The candidate will help spearhead efforts across these platforms to identify and reach highly qualified prospects and drive conversion. As we continue to evolve and scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
What you’ll do:
- Implement the acquisition content strategy by planning and executing on paid editorial and paid partnership programs to drive new customer acquisition
- Lead ideation and brainstorming for new opportunities to support growth through evergreen content, apps, newsletters, etc.
- Build a roadmap and manage the marketing calendar to support hitting channel level goals
- Support scaling existing partnerships through process improvements and finding efficiencies while identifying areas of opportunities for growth
- Monitor campaign performance, pull and interpret reporting, and implement meaningful optimizations tied back to key growth KPIs (CAC)
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams across Creative, Analytics, Brand Marketing, etc. to compose data-driven strategies and aligned content calendars aimed at improving audience engagement and conversion
- Proactively resolve problems and roadblocks in order to keep workflow on schedule and escalate higher level conflicts to managers for resolution. Ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of trends and constantly drive channel innovation
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant Growth Marketing experience primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company, or similar agency experience
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant digital media platforms (publishers, newsletters, apps etc.)
- Experience building marketing programs from strategic planning to implementation and analysis that tie back to performance marketing KPIs (CAC)
- Data focused with a mentality for testing and a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.