Associate Growth Marketing Manager
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role
Cloudflare’s Pay As You Go (PAYGO) team is growing and we’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join us and drive a wide variety of experiments and initiatives designed to drive paying customer count growth across the funnel. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can quickly identify and prioritize new hypotheses for growth opportunities, quickly craft experiments designed to test them, execute the experiments oftentimes in close collaboration with other cross-functional stakeholders, and ultimately analyze and report on these experiments to PAYGO leadership.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the rest of the PAYGO team to identify growth opportunities and test them using a wide variety of experiments.
- Own and report on each experiment using a combination of tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, and Google Data Studio.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, sales, and other cross-functional teams in order to implement winning strategies.
- Partner with several agency teams we work with in order to enable and optimize various paid acquisition strategies.
- Build and A/B test new landing pages using a combination of Webflow, Google Optimize, and proprietary Cloudflare tools.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Experience in digital marketing, email marketing or demand generation at a B2B tech company.
- Strong understanding of common paid acquisition channels like Google Ads, Facebook, Reddit and the KPIs that go along with them.
- Basic knowledge of SEO from both a technical and content perspective.
- Analytical thinker who enjoys getting deep into the numbers and is comfortable making big decisions using hard data.
- Experience in reporting on ROI / growth experiments at a regular cadence to key stakeholders.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and web usage / acquisition data in general.
- Familiar with setting up, running, and reporting on A/B tests via Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO or a similar tool.
- Has experience using landing page builders like Unbounce, Instapage, Webflow, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a serious attention to detail.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
220.127.116.11: We released 18.104.22.168 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.