Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager
Remote - United Kingdom
UK BASED: Blue Prism are searching for a Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager to assist Product Marketing and Marketing teams by creating unique video assets and demos of our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software, presenting at tradeshows and conferences, and offering ongoing support in the effort to help organisations create a connected, intelligent and easy to control Digital Workforce
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism’s intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
- Build video assets & demonstrations of our Robotic Process Automation software
- Create compelling AI-based use cases that clearly articulate unique technical value and differentiators of our product
- Present demos at tradeshows & conferences
- Help to show the technical aspects of our product go-to-market strategy
- Keeping demos up-to-date and prepare screengrabs and technical expertise in marketing our products
- Act as a link between the Product and Pre-Sales Team in positioning our products with a technical focuses.
Work Experience & Functional/Technical Skills
- 10 Years’ experience in either Product marketing, Product management, or technical marketing
- Software experience preferred
- Awesome technical chops w/ability to understand complex automation software.
- Prior experience building demonstrations on an Enterprise Platform.
Education and Certifications
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Private medical scheme
- Employee share scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.