Product Marketing Strategist
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Product Marketing Strategist
EquipmentShare is searching for a Product Marketing Strategist for the Corporate office in Columbia, MO.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare’s product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare’s rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and it’s a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we’ve built into our rental fleet. And it’s just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customer’s experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
We’re seeking a Product Marketing Strategist who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
This position will serve as the marketing ambassador for our tech products, focused on getting them to market and making sure they reach the right audiences. This role concentrates on ensuring our products and messaging speak to our specific customer types and personas -- educating customers on our solutions, understanding what drives their buying decisions, determining a conversion path, and cultivating loyalty through strategic initiatives and programmatic development. This role would be responsible for spreading ideas, pain points and communications both up and downstream to help the teams at large draft content and marketing campaigns around the concepts as well as to help improve user experience.
- Serve as the liaison between the POs and comms/marketing/sales to provide updates and needs
- Rolling product out to market
- Market research
- Develop market segmentation and customer personas to create roll out strategies and continued messaging for products
- Serve as architect for marketing campaigns (tech products for upselling and lead gen)
- Help develop curriculum for lead gen webinars, workshops and customer demo events
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years Marketing & Communications experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications preferred
- Must be able to seamlessly work with multiple departments and groups
- Be a huge cheerleader, coach and team-player
- Must be driven to find creative ways to find our target audience
- Communications skills and professionalism must be top-notch
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and medical coverage benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Stocked breakroom and full kitchen - breakfast and lunch provided daily from our in-house chef.
- Company gym access (Coming April 2021!)
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home through EquipmentCare
- Opportunities for career and professional development with conferences, events, seminars, continued education
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve had explosive growth—and we’re not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we’d love to meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V