Director of Product Marketing, Partners Loyalty Programs
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: This position will be located in Arizona or Remote (US Only).
The Director – Product Marketing, Partners Loyalty Programs will drive the creation of customer backed solutions for GoDaddy’s Website Designer, Developer and Reseller audiences. These solutions will focus on tools and programs to help these “Entrepreneurs serving other entrepreneurs ” succeed by making it easy for them to manage their clients and the sites they build for them. While the main focus will be specifically the GoDaddy Pro program and GoDaddy’s site and client management platform, the Hub, this role is also expected to collaborate with leaders across all products to provide solutions that fully meet the needs of their audience.
What you'll get to do...
- Collect and analyze customer insights – Learn from customers to understand their challenges, aspirations, and needs through self-motivated research or partnering with the research team.
- Craft product positioning – Craft differentiated positioning and messaging for an array of hosting and site building products and services by way of insights regarding how we can win in the market.
- Provide Go to Market guidance – Partner with the Go-to-Market teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new services.
- Collaborate with Product and UX teams - Join forces with our product teams as we build out new customer experiences based on input you help gather from our most engaged users.
- Develop Pricing and Packaging strategies - Develop compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieve business goals.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence – Be the specialist on the product and provider alternatives that customers consider and drive the cross-functional discussion on those alternatives and potential response.
- Position sales and field marketing for success - Partner with our sales and field marketing teams in driving sales enablement via the creation of vital collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth.
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years of Product Marketing within a multifaceted technology marketing organization and/or relevant consulting, technology services, SaaS software, and/or entrepreneurial experience.
- Experience marketing to a community of small businesses, freelancers, or consumers (non-enterprise) preferred.
- Outstanding analytical ability, with a track record of using “test & learn” to drive continuous improvement. Confirmed ability to use insights and data to drive testing and action plans.
- Proven experience in developing effective, customer-backed product messaging, positioning, pricing, and online merchandising for technology services or SaaS software offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to influence product strategy based on market research and customer insights.
- An evident passion for the customer, gaining customer insights through research and testing and translating insights into successful execution.
- Experience testing marketing hypotheses in the wild and iterating on findings to amplify results.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate sophisticated concepts clearly and simply.
- A team-first player with a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and execute tests and initiatives on a timely basis.
- Experience in marketing web hosting, eCommerce, and website maintenance/management tools a plus.
- MBA preferred
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.