Risk UX Strategist
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. The risk user experience team enables good users to thrive on Stripe by creating a coherent, intuitive and tailored risk experience while tackling bad actors. The team ensures a good user is never surprised by Stripe’s risk actions, and has straightforward recourse with minimal impact to their business.
We are looking for someone who can lead large scale projects targeted at improving the end to end risk user experience. These projects will be focussed on improving Stripes product so that its more seamless for users and the person will work cross functionally across engineering, data science, operations and sales.
- Help define Stripes risk user experience strategy and convert it into a product roadmap
- Help identify user pain points through data analysis
- Create product driven solutions for improving the user experience
- Be directly responsible for improving the risk experience of Stripe’s most important users through the execution of impactful projects
- Develop relationships and work with key partners across product, engineering, data science and business teams to effectively improve the risk product
- Be the balance between risk mitigation, user experience and revenue
- Manage complicated escalations and quickly execute remediation strategies to mitigate poor user experiences
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong thought leadership in the risk management space and a product focus
- Strong stakeholder management skills including navigating difficult situations, negotiating timelines, and influencing internal and external stakeholders across organizations and regions
- An analytical approach to problem solving. You are analytical, objective and skilled at using metrics to drive decisions
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. You take a collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Ask questions, take educated risks and bring new ideas to the table
- Take a user centric approach to design and simplify complex problem spaces
- Execute and remove roadblocks independently
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced and innovative environment