Product Marketing Manager, Payments
We are currently seeking a new Product Marketing Manager to join our Product and Customer Marketing Team in Burnaby, Calgary or Toronto. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
As a Product Marketing Manager at Clio, you’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be.
You will be surrounded by a talented group of high-performing product marketers, seasoned in SaaS and driven by collective success. Together, you will set the bar for best-in-class product marketing practices and use them to maintain our position as the leader in legal practice management.
What you’ll work on:
You will lead the go-to-market (GTM) and product adoption efforts for Clio’s growing payments product portfolio. This includes positioning and messaging, new feature launches, internal team enablement, and other initiatives that help empower our customers to improve their operations.
- Partnering with your product management, design, and growth counterparts to develop strategies that successfully bring new features to market.
- Enabling sales, marketing, support, customer success, and other internal teams to tell a compelling story about our product benefits.
- Creating stand-out product messaging, campaigns, and strategies that differentiate Clio in the marketplace.
- Building and executing tactical marketing plans that increase product and feature adoption.
- Speaking to and with our customers to gain new perspective and feedback on our products.
- Collaborating with customer insights, customer marketing, competitive intelligence, and other cross-functional teams to develop market research.
- Building experiments, testing theories, and sharing learnings with cross-functional teams.
- Use data, customer feedback, and market intelligence to create, test, and run adoption programs and promotions.
What you may have:
- You're seasoned. 3-5 years in marketing, preferably with B2B SaaS product marketing experience.
- You’re a storyteller. You have a proven track record of creating compelling product narratives and applying them in written and verbal form.
- You’re an analytical, strategic, and tactical thinker. You have the ability to take ideas, ground them in strategy, balance them against company-wide implications, and design effective tactical approaches.
- You’re intellectually curious. You have a habit of uncovering opportunities, investigating the drivers, and predicting outcomes.
- You’re organized, yet flexible. You’re methodical in your approach to structuring work and prioritizing as new opportunities arise.
- You have a data-first approach. You love working with data to inform your recommendations and substantiate your approach to marketing strategy.
- You love your customers. You have a passion for understanding customer motivations, behaviours, and needs.
- You’re collaborative. You enjoy working together with your team and cross-functionally to drive stronger outcomes.
- You’re creative. You have a habit of thinking outside the box in your marketing approaches.
- You’re a self-starter. You’re naturally curious, resourceful, and motivated to make things happen.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have experience in the payments industry.
- Know how to use and create reports on Salesforce, Looker or other BI analytics tools.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.