Remote - Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
We are looking for a Product Analyst to work closely with Product Managers to enhance our games reporting and to provide a better experience for our players.
- Working closely with product and the game teams, implement tracking in games to capture player data and set reports that give further insight into player behaviours.
- Develop new insights and analysis that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games
- Produce reports and deliver insights that have an impact on the future direction of our games and the game roadmap
- Deliver robust modelling
- Work with product and game teams to produce end to end data pipelines that empower end users.
- Work closely with product and game teams for creating reports and monitoring daily KPIs and gameplay data.
- Investigating issues in the Production environment, analysing and optimising existing product features and A/B tests
- Shape and manipulate sophisticated datasets to discover opportunities for driving value for the business.
- Apply creative thinking towards designing, testing, verifying, and implementing solutions.
- 2+ years experience in a product or data analyst role
- Strong SQL and Excel skills (Python/R)
- A\B Testing
- Redash, Looker, Excel — similar to visualisation
- Good Industry experience with gaming background and understands metrics and KPI’s
- Mathematically astute with a passion for numbers and data
- Interested in gaming and the mobile game industry
- English level — upper intermediate
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.