Product Manager - Cybersecurity
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection — solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run-in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch specifically in the Cybersecurity space. We are looking for candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who is experienced in customer research, business strategy and productizing new ideas. Communication and collaboration both externally and internally, and the ability to translate customer pain points into cutting edge technology, will be key to success in this role. We need someone who can understand the needs of multiple key customer personas and execute on projects of major strategic importance to the company.
- Participates in early-stage discussions of business ideas, provide a helping hand and technical expertise but also reasonably critique the ideas coming from Product Managers and Business staff
- Accepts new functionality ideas coming from Product Management into work by R&D according to a defined set of criteria
- Decomposes new functionality ideas in form of product requirements into a set of technical requirements and drive it to the moment of successful production use by happy customers
- Identifies cross dependencies, integration points, and risks, bridge various roles (developers, QAs, designers, technical writers, etc.) and teams together towards the common goal of high quality and timely release of new product functionality
- Keeps the balance between new product functionality and the technical/architectural improvements according to the agreed quotas
- Accepts the implemented functionality and demonstrate it to requestors
- More than 2 years of experience in developing and managing product requirements for Cybersecurity products and services in a Cloud provider environment
- IT or cyber security Project and Program Management experience; experience and/or knowledge with EPP, EDR, and Security Operations Center (SOC) environment is a plus
- Proficiency in communicating with multiple stakeholders, business and technical, internal and external, to clarify and shape the technical requirements
- Proficiency in decomposing the requirements into work items, e.g. Stories
- Experience in working with workflow management and collaboration tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in analyzing, modeling, and describing business processes and customer journey maps
- Ability to provide constructive feedback when validating requirements match during demonstrations
- Desire to track the success on the market, to come up with improvement suggestions, and push them into the product/service
- Understands the software development lifecycle, experience in the Agile software development process
- Data-driven person, have basic statistical analysis skills
- Good written & verbal English communication skills