Product Marketing Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As Product Marketing Manager you will play a key role in showing the world the power of Fortanix solutions. Working at the intersection of marketing, sales, and product management you will be responsible for sales training, supporting lead generation campaigns, product positioning, and thought leadership content to drive Fortanix growth and market leadership for a fast-growing Series-B company. The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter, a collaborator, a strategic thinker who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and building domain expertise in the areas of encryption or data protection.
The CompanyFortanix® is a data-first multicloud security company solving the challenges of cloud security and privacy. Data is the most precious digital asset of businesses, but this data is spread across clouds, SaaS, applications, storage systems, and data centers. Security teams struggle to track, much less secure it. Fortanix empowers customers to secure all this data with a centralized solution. Its pioneering Confidential Computing technology means data remains protected at-rest, in-motion, and in-use, keeping it secure from even the most sophisticated attacks
Key Job Activities
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Create compelling content (presentations, web content, webinars, research reports etc.) that highlights differentiated value to reach target buyers and drive demand generation.
- Work directly with sale team and resellers to develop and deliver effective enablement content that helps sellers identify opportunities, educate customers, and communicate Fortanix value.
- Work directly with product management to understand current and future capabilities to uncover compelling customer value.
- Work with strategic alliance partners to define and take to market "better together" positioning.
- Understand and track the competitive landscape to become an expert on our competition and how Fortanix can best differentiate against them.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support, including speaking engagements and written work
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise IT, marketing complex products to enterprise buyers. Security and/or cloud experience preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup company environment. You'll get your hands dirty helping to build a business.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Product teams to learn, understand and communicate the underlying technology of the products you are marketing.
- Strong writing skills as the original author of compelling data sheets, solutions briefs, whitepapers, and research reports and other customer collateral.
- BS/BA required; MBA preferred but not required.
- Health Insurance for family
- Free catered lunch every day
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody