Sr. Growth Marketing Manager - Product/Cloud
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
The Sr. Growth Marketing Manager role is tasked with tactics that accelerate user adoption and success for customers and enterprise prospects, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels. This role requires a strong understanding of user journeys in SaaS lifecycles and great product-sense.
In this role, you will be a key contributor in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impacting the entire organization. This position will report to the Director of Revenue Marketing.
In This Role, You Can Expect To
- Build programs and campaigns to help acquire and activate net new users, retain and convert successful users and understand, try, and adopt our offerings.
- Create, execute, and analyze marketing programs to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments.
- Coordinate and collaborate on content and program development across the user lifecycle funnel: from demand through acceleration.
- Be responsible for owning the P&L of the business line and delivering against targets, OKRs and goals.
- Work with product, design and engineering to continuously optimize our acquisition funnel and product onboarding through rigorous experimentation and split testing, with the goal of growing customer acquisition and conversion efficiency.
- Build systems for forecasting, measuring, and reporting on the performance of campaigns and business, using data and analytics to assess against our critical metrics like MAUs, Sign ups, Retention, ARR, Churn and more.
- Work with operations, sales, and marketing teams to ensure we’re generating the right type of demand, and determine business process implication as needed. Build processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies
- Understand and map systems architecture for data flow and reporting
- Strong product and UX sense for SaaS user journeys
- Quantitative analysis using SQL and other data analysis tools
- Strong owner and executor
- Enjoy collaboration with cross-functional groups
- Previous experience marketing to a technical audience of practitioners, and decision makers.
- Experience generating demand at a B2B company
- Experienced understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-CP1 #LI-REMOTE