Product Manager - Core Experience
San Francisco, Silver Spring, New York, Remote
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $17 million Series-C round of funding and have over 1 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the product and design team and help define the next generation of Truebill’s core financial management feature set. You’ll build products and features that help members take control of their finances as we build towards our goal of a holistic app for people to run their entire financial lives. You’ll work closely with different teams to deliver an amazing customer experience for our members.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Help define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Lead and become the absolute product expert on Truebill’s core PFM feature set.
- Drive and motivate a team of engineers to ship minimum-loveable-products that deliver a quality customer experience.
- Rapidly iterate using customer feedback.
- Determine KPIs and deliver measurable impact every month.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap.
- Partner with engineering, design, data, lifecycle, and member support teams to build software collaboratively and inclusively.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
You bring deep empathy but can effectively prioritize with limited resources. You have a growth mindset and want to be challenged. You have a high bar and want to be a difference-maker in the organization. You’ll bring a sense of urgency that matches the incredible opportunity we have ahead of us
- 4-8 years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products.
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
- Experience at a fast-growing startup in a cross-functional environment.
- Passion for our mission: helping improve the financial health of millions of people
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker.
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL ideal, and experience with tools for doing data analysis (i.e. Looker and Amplitude)
- Prior fintech experience a plus.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
- Team week
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.