Manager Product Marketing
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
Socure is at the forefront of the digital identity verification field, and we are looking for an experienced Sr. Manager or Manager Product Marketing with a proven track record to help drive market awareness and adoption of our Fraud Suite of solutions. The ideal candidate would be highly strategic, a compelling storyteller, and a marketing-centric mind responsible for developing captivating messaging and positioning, industry thought leadership, building and presenting sales enablement materials, and executing innovative cross-channel marketing programs to drive Socure’s continued growth in the digital identity verification market.
In this role, you will help support the Fraud Suite’s market adoption metrics, manage the execution of product launches and feature updates, and assist implementation of go-to-market strategy. The marketing organization is highly collaborative and team-oriented, and this role will partner closely with vertical marketing resources, growth marketing, brand and communications, sales, account management, product management, executive leadership, and clients. You will be reporting directly to Brenda Gilpatrick, Sr. Direct of Product Marketing - Fraud.
What You’ll Do:
- Become a subject matter expert on Socure’s fraud product suite, as well as how these fit into Socure’s broader strategy being a single source of truth on identity.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute all go-to-market initiatives to raise product awareness and adoption and achieve category leadership.
- Be an advocate for Socure’s compliance solutions and overall ID+ suite, both internally and externally, through industry events and analyst briefings.
- Understand the impact of the product messaging and positioning “in the field,” and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and make adjustments on the fly.
- Partner with product management to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience (including executives and prospective influencers and buyers) —constantly looking to optimize and update based on feedback.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation.
- Drive the development of compelling written and visual content, including product roadmaps, datasheets, whitepapers, videos, webinars, analyst presentations, case studies, and more.
- Work with our sales enablement and education teams to produce materials that enable Sales and Growth to win.
- Together with the product and education teams, educate internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits.
- Perform competitive and market research to keep the company up-to-date on trends and analyses to help win more customers.
- Test, measure, and optimize product marketing activities to have the greatest impact on the organization.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-4 years in product marketing or product management in a B2B SaaS company, or experience in strategy consulting post-MBA, with experience in identity, fraud, or financial services.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales teams to build a high-quality pipeline, while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals.
- Self-starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen.
- Effective partner to all functions from data science and product to sales and marketing.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, high-pressure, and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to interpret data and qualitative research and then distill it into actionable, key takeaways.
- You are comfortable working remotely as part of a growing, distributed marketing organization, with a high level of autonomy. You can devise your own schedule and effectively manage your workload based on the biggest opportunities and company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, MBA preferred but not required.
- Agile, you can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor as a true team player.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Free meals, snacks, and drinks...and so much more
Socure is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.