Senior Product Design Recruiter
San Mateo, CA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
We’re looking for a Design Recruiter to grow and scale our Product Design teams at Snowflake. You will lead the recruiting partnerships with our design leaders to create innovative hiring strategies for our Product Design and UX Research organizations. You will have an opportunity to be a part of growing Snowflake in current and new international markets, while using data and insights to influence hiring decisions. This is a full-cycle recruiting role, with a focus on building sourcing and recruiting strategies to hire for both current and future hiring needs.
Location: Open to Remote
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with senior leaders across our Product Design organization to hire the best design talent for Snowflake
- Partner with our Talent Brand and Events team to plan and deliver unique and tailored events to attract design talent
- Lead hiring efforts for complex and/or senior level roles; craft and implement end-to-end recruiting strategies – including sourcing, attracting diverse talent, and closing strategies
- Leverage pipeline data and market insights to influence hiring decisions and team-wide hiring strategies
- Provide a world class candidate experience by delivering timely and thoughtful updates and feedback throughout the recruiting process
- Ensure our team is driving equity and fairness in our hiring processes; proactively identify and address potential bias or non-inclusive practices
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and/or inefficiencies in our hiring process and partner with peers and stakeholders to drive scaled solutions for our team
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven experience managing full cycle recruitment and building sourcing strategies
- Design recruiting experience is a must!
- Strong relationship-building skills with hiring managers with experience providing recruiting updates and driving results across an org
- Proven track record of engaging passive candidates, building diverse pipelines, and providing inclusive candidate experiences
- A data-driven mindset and approach to solving problems and drawing insights
- A solution-oriented mindset – You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow and apply creative solutions
- Ability to work in a fluid environment while staying flexible, organized, and humble along the way
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?