Senior Product Analyst
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly's International product team is in charge of optimising our overall onboarding customer experience and end-to-end conversion funnel including payments experience, customer value proposition and product packaging for our customers sending money from the 15 send countries in Remitly's International business including UK, Europe and APAC regions. As a Senior Product Analyst on the International product team, you will oversee the product insights in our conversion funnel, with the goal of increasing healthy customer conversion by increasing our new customer adoption rates and monthly active customers. You will visualise a quantitative view of the performance of our customer acquisition and onboarding funnel that results in relevant analysis. You will work with teams of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to accomplish a test and learn agenda. You will propose data-driven hypotheses to improve our customer experience, design and analyse A/B tests. The quantitative insights you bring will have an out-sized impact on the business.
You will report directly to our VP, International Business Management.
- You will uncover product insights in our conversion funnel with the goal of increasing healthy customer conversion
- You will visualise a quantitative view of the performance of our customer acquisition and onboarding funnel
- You view unexpected data results as a puzzle to be solved and you are motivated by the challenge
- You are comfortable with being an independent contributor and you aim to collaborative to achieve team outcomes and results
- You excel when you realise that you often won't have 100% of the data, however, you can find a solution
- You can start from a white space problem and develop hypotheses and an analytical framework to develop recommendations
- You're happy to communicate and engage our leadership on data-driven goals
- You are comfortable with managing your decisions and outcomes
- You enjoy working with multiple partners and team members across a range of problems and you can size the opportunity and prioritise accordingly
Your skills, experience, knowledge and expertise will include:
- You will talk us through your experience in a product or customer analytics roles and highlight your successes and achievements
- You will have experience presenting data findings and build dashboards that promote a data self-serve culture
- You will have experience designing and analysing A/B experiments and you are comfortable with basic statistical techniques
- You will be an expert in the use of SQL and you may also have experience using R and Python
- You will have a background of working in startups, scale-ups or consumer internet / technology companies
- You'll have a degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Statistics)
- Open leave policy, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Learn and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer