Principal Product Designer (India)
Weave - Headquarter
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
Weave is a product-led company with tight product-market fit and an amazing customer-focused culture. The Product Team at Weave operates in a development model with 4 stages of product development; Think It, Build It, Ship It, and Tweak It. Product designers are expected to be an active participant in all of them. We work within a design system that is constantly evolving, with the only objective being to efficiently deliver the best product through tried and tested principles, patterns, and processes. Members of the Weave design team play an important role in defining the visual language of the product, as well as contributing to the growth of the company as a whole.
The Principal Product Designer, Forms will own the design for Weave’s digital forms experience. It will be his/her responsibility to brainstorm, conduct user research, and collaborate with product managers, engineers, other designers, and customers to create design solutions to customer problems. The right candidate will have experience synthesizing complex information into elegant user experiences within a variety of constraints. They will also have experience working closely with a development team to identify and build solutions that delight the customer while impacting the business. They must understand their role in driving value, usability, feasibility, and business viability.
- Define the user experience of the Weave forms product
- Develop user interfaces using the Weave design system
- Conduct regular customer research sessions for discovery, solution assessment, prototype testing and general feedback
- Rapidly prototype design solutions and iterate based on customer and team feedback
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to deliver great experiences to our customers
- 6+ years of UX design industry experience
- A strong portfolio showing a track record of using design solutions to satisfy both customer and business needs in a creative way
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience planning and running research practices
- Experience creating innovative digital interface design solutions for mobile, web, and/or desktop applications
- Proficiency in common wireframing and prototyping tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Experience using flow charts to map out customer journeys or UX flows
- Strong grasp of visual design, user experience design, and interaction design principles
- Rockstar individual contributor who can mentor other team members while producing top quality work
About the job
Our Mid-Market Account Executives close business working specifically with our mid to large enterprise clients. They introduce and explain the value of our services with the goal of helping small businesses get signed up to use our platform and dramatically improve their ability to interact with their customers. Our quick growing, team oriented environment is the perfect place to build a career in sales while educating businesses on our product, creating lead generation, and cultivating our phenomenal culture.
What do you need to accomplish the job?
- 2-3 years of Mid-Market Account Executive or closing sales experience working with mid to large clients. SAAS sales experience is a plus
- Proven track record
- Exhibit negotiation and collaboration skills
- Ability to articulate desired message to sell the product
- Passion for growth and a great attitude
What will make us love you?
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work well in a team
- A strong desire to grow and process in a sales role
- A good knowledge of the psychology of sales