Junior Designer, UX
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers. We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All. MARKETING We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style. LONDON Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events. THE ROLE Reporting to the Director of Marketing Experience you will create experiences and designs across all potential customer touchpoints. From social to unboxing and everything in between. You will look at designing the best possible marketing experience for all our customers. You will learn and work in diverse teams to help accomplish considered creative projects and digital output. Potential deliverables could be, concept documents, journey maps, screen flows, mid-fidelity wireframes, basic designs and simple prototypes. You will put the user at the centre and always considering the end-to-end customer experience. You will bring a passion for design and a head for user experience in everything you do.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create designs for off and on platform experience (e.g. social, media partners, on-site experience and customer communications)
- You will establish and commit to deadlines
- Design/develop experience maps, user journeys or experience diagrams
- Create page experiences including UI and interactions
- Create simple prototypes to convey an experience or customer journey
- Work cohesively with other departments to implement projects and create design solutions
- Work with Creative and Art direction to help determine required assets for your designs
- Present, share and defend your work and concepts to the team and partners.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a experience in Design/UX/UI
- Proficient in creative tools such as Photoshop, Figma, Framer, Sketch etc.
- Familiar with prototyping tools
- Understand User Centred Design
- Understand UX design principles, interaction design and customer experience
- A design thinker to solve customer and business problems
- Guided by data insights
- Good cultural/industry awareness
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Job tags: Figma Framer Prototypes Sketch User experience UX design Wireframes
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 13 9 0