Product Marketing Manager
Remote - Arlington, Virginia, United States
ThreatConnect, Inc. provides cybersecurity software that reduces complexity for everyone, makes decision making easy by turning intelligence into action, and integrates processes and technologies to continually strengthen defenses and drive down risk. Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security leadership, risk, security operations, threat intelligence, and incident response), ThreatConnect’s decision and operational support platform is the only solution available today with cyber risk quantification, intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in one. To learn more, please visit www.threatconnect.com.
We offer a competitive benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, unlimited paid time off, and unique perks designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
We are committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you and your family to grow with us and to share in our success. We love to recognize our employees who have gone above and beyond, and offer incentives like quarterly awards, an employee bonus and referral program, and team-building outings.
ThreatConnect is growing by leaps and bounds and we need you to help us grow even faster! As a member of our Product Marketing team, you will be a crucial part of our efforts to grow the ThreatConnect SOAR offering, as well as support growth efforts across the existing ThreatConnect product portfolio.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will be a key part of the Product team and its ability to successfully accelerate company growth - even faster than it already is. This is a great opportunity to work with cross-functional teams across the company on a wide range of initiatives that directly affect the success of ThreatConnect. These initiatives include, but are not limited to: building and executing go-to-market plans, understanding the competitive landscape, serving as the subject matter expert for designated ThreatConnect product offerings, developing sales enablement training presentations and other materials to support the sales team, and writing and designing assets for educating users on the features and benefits of the ThreatConnect platform.
You enjoy listening as much as you love talking. You are not afraid to lead discussions, but you recognize the importance of listening to the input of others.
You’re a self-starter. Sitting and waiting isn’t an option. You take the initiative to make things happen.
You are collaborative. You're a team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You display a positive attitude, are open, and enjoy contributing.
You’re a natural leader. No matter where you find yourself, others tend to gather around you, leading to encouragement and mentoring.
Technology is your passion. It doesn’t just provide a paycheck; you are genuinely interested in what you do and the impact that it has on others.
In this role you’ll get to...
- Be the go-to person for the ThreatConnect SOAR offering for internal teams
- Craft messaging and go to market strategies to grow usages of ThreatConnect SOAR
- Work with leaders and team members from various functions across the company on cross-departmental projects
- Provide direct impact to the company through development and ownership of the SOAR product marketing strategy
1-3-6-12 Month Plan
In the first month we’ll expect you to…
- Complete onboarding and get to know the individuals you’ll work with at the company
- Understand the ThreatConnect SOAR product including: key features, benefits, differentiators, and the relevant personas involved
- Gain insight into current programs and what’s working and what needs improvement
At 3 months we’ll expect you to…
- Feel comfortable enough with the product, value proposition, buyer persona, and packaging that you can begin executing projects on your own
At 6 months we’ll expect you to…
- Build a plan for the improvement of existing programs and/or recommendations for new programs relating to go-to-market activities, sales enablement, and product positioning
At 12 months we’ll expect you to…
- Be a subject matter expert on your respective product, serving as the go-to individual for people across the company to come to with questions
- 3+ years of Product Marketing or related experience within cybersecurity
- Experience with messaging towards a Security Operations audience preferred
- Proven ability to create content and to support campaigns across multiple mediums
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with speaking in front of a crowd
- Experience with navigating sales and marketing tools to collect information & build reports
- SOAR-related product knowledge
- Intermediate-level skills with office applications like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite
- Experience with Sales Enablement Software like Seismic
- Comfortable working in Salesforce including data collection and report generation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- Pet Insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit, and parking)
- Cell phone stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet about 60% of job criteria, women and individuals from marginalized groups tend to apply only when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!