Senior Product Marketing Manager - B2B
San Francisco / Las Vegas / Remote
About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education, one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (the Remind Plan), and a revolutionary new direct to consumer business (Remind Coaching). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is when the next generation of education relationships live.
About this role
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, innovative Product Marketing expert to join our product leadership team. Reporting directly to the Head of B2B marketing, and working closely with the Heads of Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering for the Remind Plan, this Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing our product marketing strategy, and building our world class GTM motions the Remind Plan that serves thousands of districts. You will define what product marketing is at Remind.
- You are highly motivated, revenue and impact driven, and have a mastery of the art and science of product marketing.
- You can point to demonstrable, trajectory altering outcomes that you and your team have driven in previous roles.
- You have years of experience both as an individual contributor, and you want to both get your hands dirty helping us ship, but also set up systems and processes to empower coworkers.
- You have a strong sense of urgency that drives you to success, with sharp written and oral communication skills.
- You view ambiguity and uncertainty as an opportunity, you are a natural systems builder that helps everyone around them improve.
What you'll do:
- You will serve as the primary liaison between product development, marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure alignment and accelerate adoption retention and revenue growth.
- Develop and implement, scalable and repeatable high-impact product and feature launch processes ensuring our solutions are ready to go to market with appropriate cross-functional support: including sales and partner enablement, and sales tools development.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team, and our content/brand/messaging team, owning and updating all sales enablement tools - customer presentations, collateral, website, videos.
- Facilitate beta and pilot processes, working with sales and CS to secure early customer adopters for solutions.
- Influence product roadmap with market analysis, needs definition, and messaging/positioning work, ensure our products are competitive in their target markets, and drive pricing and packaging decisions.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.