We’re looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join our team to help us build the next generation of Synergy, our core product, and refine our product vision and roadmap to build something amazing that will delight our users.
- Type: Contractor if remote, employee if within the UK or IM
- Hours: Full time
- Term: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
This role is remote/distributed and can be done from any location that aligns with the United Kingdom or Central European time zones.
#Diversity #WomenInTech #BlackLivesMatter #Inclusion
More about the role
Your role will be to work with the VP of Technology and the CEO/CPO refining the product vision and roadmap. As Product Manager, you will know the market, the product, and the competition while being able to gather requirements through multiple channels.
Acting as Agile Product Owner, you will write detailed requirements and translate them into product development tasks (Epics, User stories, tasks). You will also manage the backlog, the daily grooming activities and the relevant agile ceremonies.
You will be working with our very passionate team, coming up with creative ways to further our reach and enhance relationships through compelling content around product features and releases.
Your role will include producing new high-quality content for websites and social networks, the product knowledge base, as well as creating new product documentation and instructional video clips for our YouTube channel. You will be engaging with our user base via online communities (Slack, Discord, forums, Reddit), and social networks, Your ability to engage with users and deliver high-quality content will be essential to the overall success of our product.
Your technical understanding and community presence will be essential to making sure you are a credible source of information and guidance in your ever-growing network of users and followers.
About Symless and Synergy
Our mission is to help people use multiple computers together in one seamless and cohesive experience. Since 2012, Symless has proudly developed Synergy, an app that shares one mouse, one keyboard, and one clipboard between multiple computers. As well as being used by over 2 million people worldwide, it’s also used at some pretty neat companies like Apple, Pixar, Disney, Google, Amazon, and many more. That said, we're actually a very small company of 20 people, so you won't get lost in the crowd.
- Know the market, the product, and the competition extremely well.
- Work with the VP of Technology and the CEO/CPO refining the product vision and roadmap.
- Responsible for the product development backlog, daily grooming activities and relevant agile ceremonies acting as Product Owner in the scrum team.
- Be the bridge between the engineering team, the design team, and the customer success team.
- Discover and anticipate product flows, work with engineering, and design teams to identify and build real solutions.
- Write detailed requirements and translate them into product development tasks (Epics, User stories, tasks).
- Be a brand ambassador, engage with the online community
- Gain industry recognition and credibility as a regular presenter and author
- You will use our digital channels, maintaining a strong social media presence, to champion our product using creative methods to further our community reach, userbase engagement, and customer success.
- Educating, informing, and inspiring a growing audience who want to hear what you have to say about Synergy.
- Produce high-quality documentation and knowledge base articles that contribute to the overall success of our product.
- Create and maintain a Synergy how-to YouTube channel, creating a collection of short how-to video clips.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Always asking “What’s next?” after every release so our end users are constantly receiving the best products possible
We'll need you to have:
- A passion for delivering a delightful user experience and value to customers.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner.
- Previous experience engaging with online communities