Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
Product Managers help us build valuable products for customers by focusing our engineering and design teams on the problems that matter most.
- Innovate on our core analysis product by working closely with 5-10 engineers and designers
- Study usage data, read support tickets, and talk to customers weekly
- Synthesize customer and market signals into straightforward strategies and product proposals
- Align engineering and design teams on the correct problems with clear, written communication
- Craft compelling narratives to help our sales and marketing teams win customers
- Help shape the product function at Mixpanel — what it's responsible for, how it interfaces with other teams, and how it'll develop over time
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- 2-5 years of hands-on product management experience (working with engineers and designers to build software products for customers)
- Fluency in data analysis using tools like Mixpanel, SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Experience doing user research and working with customers to test product hypotheses
- An ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative signals to drive clarity on what to build
- A track record of developing, articulating, and executing product strategies
Bonus Points For
- Experience developing production-grade software systems
- Experience designing products using tools like Figma, Sketch, or Abstract
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.