UX Research Partner
Remote - United States
At UserZoom, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform and professional services team.
The benefits of good UX Design and Usability are many and the ROI is high. However, designing excellent customer experiences is not an easy task and user testing has become a critical aspect of User Centered-Design and Software Development. That’s why we’ve developed a feature-rich, cost-effective SaaS (Software as a Service) solution for online UX research and testing. It’s used by highly demanding UX Professionals and Online Marketers around the world. Our worry-free Enterprise solution offers a quantitative and qualitative research platform to help UX/CX, Product Managers and Marketing professionals rapidly test usability and measure UX.
This is where you come in...
As our Research Partner, you will be the UX, product and industry expert for a portfolio of clients within a vertical and you’ll drive usage and adoption of UserZoom’s product and service offerings, ultimately supporting retention and expansion.
You’ll partner with our sales team in pre-sales activity and help with the onboarding, expansion and retention of customers. You’ll plan and lead UX workshops, helping clients achieve and maintain value from UserZoom as a UX partner and solution. Clients will use you as their main point of contact for product and research enquiries and you’ll need to be proactive in communicating and demoing new product features and capabilities.
Throughout it all you’ll be advising customers/users on UX methodologies and best practices of building studies, analysing data and producing findings reports to ensure customer goals and KPIs are achieved with high quality.
If you’re comfortable working in a fast-paced consulting environment, managing multiple workflows while maintaining client relationships… If you are hard-working and willing to learn, (because we offer plenty of training and the ability to progress!) then we want to hear from you!
We'd like you to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods including benchmarking
- Experience working with remote user testing tools (if that’s UserZoom it’s a bonus, but any experience with other tools will still be great!)
- Demonstrated ability to consult and mentor customers and/or users
- Any knowledge of statistical analysis will be a benefit
This role can be performed remotely (within the USA) but you should be comfortable traveling upto 25% of the time
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 5 Sick days, available on January 1st
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays, prorated dependent on hire date.
- 1 BAD, Birthday or Anniversary day.
- 401k, with match
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability