Senior Product Marketing Manager, EMEA
The Product Marketing team at Asana develops clear and compelling messaging that inspires our customers to learn about, try, and adopt our product. Asana’s incredible growth has been focused on our mission to help the world’s teams work together effortlessly, and we want you to join the team. Product Marketing at Asana works with many teams across the organization to provide enablement training and collateral to customer-facing teams, support events around the world, shape the product roadmap, drive product launches and create the narratives and demos to communicate the Asana story that inspires customers.
We are looking for an experienced product marketer to help accelerate Asana’s go-to-market strategy in EMEA. In your role you will be responsible for partnering with sales, product-facing PMMs, and marketing to deliver messaging, content, and training for Asana’s EMEA sales, customer success, and solution engineering teams to support major product launches, campaigns, and evergreen training. You will develop a deep understanding of our EMEA customers’ needs, the competitive landscape, and overall industry trends, and apply this knowledge to our positioning and sales materials.
- Own product launch go-to-market strategy and enablement for Asana’s EMEA sales, customer success, solution engineering, professional services teams.
- Create and maintain marketing and sales collateral that spans the customer lifecycle, such as product data sheets, sales scripts, and business case materials with the goal of improving closed won rates and accelerating sales cycles.
- Work closely with the EMEA sales and sales enablement teams to drive sales readiness and productivity.
- Provide direct deal support for large strategic deals in EMEA.
- Partner with marketing and business development teams to develop content for customer-facing webinars and engagements.
- Work with our research teams to understand market trends and develop deep category expertise to inform our positioning.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing and/or supporting sales teams, EMEA experience a bonus
- SaaS product marketing and sales enablement experience preferred
- Experience working with and training sales teams to communicate product value to buyers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.