Growth Marketing Manager
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will:
- Spearhead efforts on marketing channels and execute strategies to drive leads for our Business Development team and hit acquisition targets.
- Develop cross-channel content strategy plans and write impactful content for landing pages, email copy, blog posts, and social media copy.
- Conceptualize and execute partner education and lead generation webinars.
- Develop and manage email nurture campaigns and lead re-engagement campaigns.
- Drive SEO efforts through keyword research, content development, and tracking in Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Develop and execute cross-platform social media campaigns and partner with other Spreetail teams on posting topics and strategies.
- Partner closely with Spreetail sales teams on account-based (ABM) strategies to support revenue objectives.
- Work with Spreetail creative team to develop creative assets for use in social media posts, emails, and direct mail.
- Track and measure marketing efforts utilizing channel platforms and CRM systems.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience driving demand generation efforts using multiple marketing channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong copywriting and content development skills.
- Proficiency in SEO, email, and social media marketing.
- Proven experience with CRM tools.
- Exceptional ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to achieve goals and manage priorities.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and communication.
- Professional with the ability to execute tasks in a timely manner.
Job tags: Analytics Cross-platform Research
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 0 0 0