Director of Growth Marketing
New York, NY / Remote
What we do:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
We’re looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to lead our growth marketing team. As the Director of Growth Marketing you will help drive our company growth regionally through developing growth marketing strategies focused on generating pipeline for sales, networks, and engaging users of the Unite Us Platform. You will be responsible for the team that owns the regional marketing efforts, facilitating strategy alignment between Marketing, Network Development, and Customer Success departments, and delivering metrics to evaluate campaign performance.
We are looking for someone who has built and managed high performing marketing teams, has experience developing and reporting out to executive leadership on strategy and KPIs, and has a strong understanding and track record of successfully running campaigns that convert leads at every stage of the funnel. You must be a natural storyteller through your writing and communication style with experience in building and launching robust marketing campaigns that drive growth and lead generation.
What you’ll Do
- You will manage and scale the growth marketing team ensuring the team is hitting quarterly pipeline goals and objectives
- Work closely with Marketing leadership to plan and execute impactful marketing campaigns to deliver on company revenue and performance goals
- Own and report out on team performance and strategy to senior leadership and executive team
- Hire, train, mentor and coach team members and build hiring planning to support company growth and scale
- 8+ years of marketing experience at a brand or agency with success building and managing teams
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project Mgt Software, Asana
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Pardot, and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a strong writer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in New York City
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.