Digital Product Manager
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Digital Product Manager.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Digital Product Manager will be a strong partner to our content teams, collaborating with stakeholders and development teams to conceptualize and build rich and engaging digital experiences for K-12 users. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, tech-savvy, and a team player with a passion for education and a history of success building and releasing products.
- Collaborate with product team to define vision and strategy for product roadmap.
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders – including Content, Sales, Marketing, and Digital Implementation teams – and synthesize feedback to define user needs and feature requirements.
- Conduct user and market research to identify customer needs and represent the voice of the user.
- Define and analyze metrics to understand customer behavior and make product recommendations and decisions.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to drive product development for projects from product ideation to launch.
- Write user stories to create and groom product backlog and act as product owner on scrum team(s).
- Communicate early and often, whether it’s product status, vision, feature decisions or prioritization needs.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Digital Implementations teams to develop documentation, training, and support resources to ensure effective implementation of the product.
- BA/BS and 3-5 years relevant experience.
- 7+ years of experience overall.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience with Agile and tools like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Experience in K-12 education and/or K-12 EdTech.
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.