Product Manager, Account
Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
Bitcoin.com's mission is to create more 'economic freedom' in the world. By economic freedom we mean the ability for individuals to freely acquire and use personal resources however they choose. We assert that economic freedom is a fundamental human right and a vital component of human dignity, and we believe that it is foundational for peaceful and prosperous societies.
Our vision is to provide the next billion people with access to products that exemplify the ideals of Bitcoin. These ideals - which include peer-to-peer transactions, decentralization, censorship resistance, and permissionless-ness - support economic freedom.
Our approach is to develop and promote widely accessible products that support economic freedom. For example, our digital wallet - which has 16 million downloads - provides people with an easy-to-use, non-custodial method for buying, selling, storing, sending, receiving, and trading cryptocurrencies.
We are seeking a talented Product Manager for Bitcoin.com Account who shares our vision.
This role requires several years of experience leading software products and services (including mobile applications) and bringing them to market successfully. We are looking for a seasoned professional who will be working on the very important product feature that will tie together several existing cryptocurrency products into one unique user experience. This new product will allow us to dramatically increase user engagement. In addition, it will support the Bitcoin.com's growing list of financial services, offering users the ability to buy, sell, spend, trade, invest in a variety of cryptocurrencies.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled product managers, developers, designers, and marketers to build a cryptocurrency platform comprised of many integrations and applications that will change the ecosystem trajectory and lead to mass adoption of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- Work alongside Product, Engineering, Design and Marketing to build world-class cryptocurrency applications and experiences
- Provide producе vision and strategy for the team
- Design and lead a multi-year roadmap in accordance with company's OKRs, strategy and vision
- Build and lead an exceptional engineering team to innovate, invent, implement and deploy complex software solutions in mission-critical environment
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements. Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- 5+ years of Product Management, Product Marketing or Product Growth experience with creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision and defining go-to-market strategy
- Has experience designing, implementing and/or integrating IAM solutions
- Has managed engineering teams, designers, and collaborated with other product people
- Strong project management skills and ability to work across different product teams
- Strong leadership skills
- Agile mindset to improve iteratively, rather than placing big long term bets
- Excellent communication skills
- Communicates well in both written and verbal English
- Strong understanding of blockchain, both technical and practical
- Cryptocurrency or financial services product management is a big plus
- Experience in KYC (know your customer), AML (anti-money laundering) and IAM services
- Understanding of custodial vs non-custodial aspects of cryptocurrency financial products
- Financial/payment apps experience
Bitcoin.com is paving the way for the next generation of financial technology products and platforms. We’re bringing cryptocurrency and the future of money to the masses. We’d love to have you on board.
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly, we have a lot of fun doing it. Our work culture is modern, meaning we strive for work experiences based on transparency, productivity, trust, and passion. For all employees, benefits include:
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Wellness program (gym, etc.)
- Yoga classes
- Japanese classes
For employees residing in Japan, we offer "permanent employment" status (正社員) and the option to be paid in yen.
Employees residing outside of Japan are classified as Independent Contractors and are paid in the cryptocurrency of their choice.