Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Regional
Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Regional Twilio to lead the international rollout efforts! Twilio is well established in the cloud communications space globally, and we are looking for a leader to advocate for the product requirements relevant to countries outside the US and manage regional product launch deliverables. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing for Platform, this position is essential in supporting Twilio’s growth aspirations internationally.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record in product marketing. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, technical marketing, or product management with a focus on market research, competitive analysis, and positioning.
- Strong preference for someone with prior experience at a high-growth enterprise software company.
- You are a person who loves to write and can write across a broad spectrum—from plan, to sales copy, to white papers, to blog posts.
- You like learning how to build things and figuring out how best to demonstrate the benefits of the product.
- You can influence without authority to deliver results across your regional focus areas.
- You have previously worked with teams across multiple global regions and have experience or at least awareness of Compliance/Data Sovereignty challenges (Schrems II, GDPR, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Regional Twilio you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Take the initiative to identify the areas of differentiation for Twilio internationally and build high quality coverage from positioning, messaging, website, and detailed sales assets.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across functional teams within Twilio sales, product marketing, product, content, brand, field, and developer network.
- DRAW THE OWL: There is no guide book. Regional product marketing is new to us so in many situations, you will need to figure out the best path to success for your partners.
- WRITE IT DOWN: The Regional Twilio effort is a sophisticated effort across many areas of the company. You will have an eye for the details and the ability to keep things organized and well detailed. Additionally, you are data driven and will define success metrics for the related efforts.
The Product Marketing team at Twilio is responsible for defining the next chapter of customer engagement through world-class messaging and positioning, storytelling and customer insights. The Product Marketing team plays an integral role in talking to and listening to customers, to understand their delights, needs and frustrations; and using that to advise the product narrative.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications! Twilio is truly outstanding; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in our San Francisco, CA, Denver, CO office or remote in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience an organization and community that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers globally have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most fast paced applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
$109,824.00 - 137,280.00
Rest of Colorado:
$96,096.00 - $120,120.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks