Product Designer (Remote)
Our mission at Bitfinex is to give our users the ultimate cryptocurrency trading experience.
We achieve this by creating world-class products that all share the same design DNA:
- Design for people first
- Leverage awesome design patterns
- Create clarity by removing ambiguity
- Understand and provide context
- Balance visual hierarchies
- Embrace and innovate all the technology available
We have a diverse set of products in our ecosystem that are continuously being iterated and improved upon. Our design roadmap is full of exciting and challenging projects and we are hiring a product designer to join the team and take the lead on multiple projects working across the business.
Currently looking for:Product Designer (Remote)
You’ll work completely remotely with autonomy, taking responsibility for your own deliverables and deadlines, proactively communicating with product teams and stakeholders to create wireframes, prototypes, branding and final visual designs.
You’ll collaborate with the design team and developers and iterate on products that thousands of users will use daily.
You're a Figma pro and you’ll make use of our Core design system, adding to the design system as you create minimal, joyful human experiences.
As part of a small team, you'll have a big voice.
- 4+ years experience working on complex products.
- Experience with Fintech would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
- A strong portfolio with real examples of products you designed that have been shipped.
- You obsess over the details and have a strong visual style.
- You’re naturally curious about design and technology.
- You’re always open to constructive feedback and always willing to learn smarter ways of working.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and present ideas
What's on offer
Competitive salary based on experience
100% remote distributed team
Flexible working hours and time off
Passionate and positive working environment
Design focused company
Transparency and autonomy
A chance to shape and grow products used by thousands of people