Product Manager - Analyse
Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom looking for a Product Manager to join us!
We’re looking for a world class experienced Product Manager with a passion for analytics to drive one of the key enabling aspects of our product offering. Someone who identifies as an ‘ideal team player’ with a blend of hunger, humility, and smarts would be a great fit. You will be asked to apply your skills of being perceptive, charismatic, driven, focused, goal-setting, inspiring and motivated while leading the Vietnam-based Analyse tribe in creating and incorporating great analytics product at Skedulo.
Members of the Analyse tribe work daily to harness data providing actionable intelligence to our users and internal stakeholders enabling them to make informed decisions about their work. These insights are the foundation our users rely on to have confidence in their planned work while improving the experience of their deskless employees and providing a better experience to their clients. Through your product leadership, you have the unique opportunity to shape and disrupt the way work is managed for the modern workforce.
Skedulo builds deskless productivity software for the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. From employees in fixed location facilities to mobile field workers on the frontline, deskless workers number 2.7 billion worldwide. Our platform helps enterprises intelligently manage, schedule, dispatch, and support deskless workers on the go, whether they are full-time, part-time, or contract employees.
DHL, Sunrun, The American Red Cross and hundreds of other organizations have used Skedulo’s Deskless Productivity Cloud to book over 5M appointments worldwide. The company has secured over $40 million in funding to date, led by Microsoft's venture firm M12, Costanoa Ventures, and Blackbird.
This position reports to the Director of Product Management and works closely with Product Management, Engineering, Design, Product Insight and Product Strategy, Product Marketing, Customer Experience, and Sales team members.
Daily Ongoing Duties
- Collaborate with the Product Development team, and the company at large, to develop clear Product Strategy for the Analyse domain forming a seamless part of the overall product strategy for the group
- Build a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and execute fearlessly against it within your squad
- Work with your Engineering and Design partners to drive the product development process for your Tribe from concept through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Contribute with data driven insight into the product development process
- Understand challenges facing organisations managing deskless mobile work and what we can do as a mobile workforce company to help inform users as they address those challenges
- Work with the Customer Insight and Product Strategy team to conduct research with users, customers, internal stakeholders, and the broader market in understanding the challenges faced by organisations managing deskless work
- Support the Go To Market and Customer Success teams in the execution of their roles to deliver an outstanding result for the company and our customers
- Be a thought leader within the company, in particular around the topic of using data to make informed decisions
Mentoring & Leader Duties
- Motivate, inspire, drive, mentor, lead, align, encourage and support all members of your Tribe with humility to ensure that you hit the goals of the Tribe and the key milestones underlying your product strategy
- An ability to confidently present an understanding of and the capability to deliver the five elements of the Skedulo Product Development Manifesto
- Must have at least 3+ years product management experience working with managing SaaS based B2B products
- Must have at least 1+ years delivering analytics tools for internal and/or external stakeholders within a SaaS based product portfolio
- Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges
- Preferred candidates have approached product management from a user’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers
- Preferred candidates will have a love for analytics: not just at understanding what to analyze, but also at making it simple to understand what’s important
- Preferred candidates will be able to fiercely advocate and drive the success of your product and team
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience managing technical software products from kick-off through to iterating within in a small-team based, agile development environment
- Strong design and user sensibilities - ability to empathise with our users and is motivated by improving our users’ experience, translate vague customer feedback, and giving UX direction or feedback where needed
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience managing and confidently communicating to internal and external stakeholders about progress of your product as it relates to your vision and strategy
- Preferred candidates will be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment, particularly with respect to operating within hyper-growth early stage scaling companies
- Preferred candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar field of study or experience
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Medical Benefits for employee + family
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 12 days of paid holiday per year
- 13th Month Bonus
- Equity in the form of SARS (Stock Appreciation Rights)
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills